• Home
  • Author: Jairo Hernandez

A K-1 nonimmigrant visa permits a foreign-born fiancé(e) to come to the United States on the condition that they marry their U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. This process allows the foreign-born spouse to apply

If you marry a United States citizen or permanent resident, you could be eligible for a marriage-based green card. This process is one way to become a legal permanent resident in the United States. The process and