– University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
– Cornell College, B.A., Economics and Business
– Executive Office for Immigration Review
– The United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
– U.S. Federal Tax Court
Attorney Ray Feliz centers his practice on business and family law. He received an Economics and Business degree from Cornell College and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin.
Before co-founding Oasis Legal Group, he clerked for Northwestern Mutual Insurance, Community Justice, the University of Wisconsin Athletic Compliance Department, as well as Habush Habush & Rottier. He also worked for Fortune 500 Finance Companies in sales, management, and business development.
Attorney Ray Feliz was born in the Dominican Republic. Ray believes in community development through active engagement. While in law school, he was on the executive board for the Student Bar Association, Wisconsin International Law Student Association, Black Law Student Association, and the Latino Law Student Association.
Attorney Ray Feliz now brings together his experience as a business professional and community leader to match the needs of those seeking guidance in business and family law.
• General Counsel
• Acquisitions and Sales of Businesses
• Business Organization and Formation
• Business and Estate Planning
• Contract Drafting and Negotiation
• Buy-sell Agreements, Equipment Leases, and Software Licenses
• Franchise, Distribution, and Sales Contracts
• Real Estate and Construction
• Regulatory and Licensing Requirements
• Tax Planning and Litigation
• Trademark and Copyright Registration and Litigation
• Mediation and Arbitration
• Private Equity
• Venture Capital
• International Business Contracts
• High Asset Divorce
• Guardian Ad Litem
• Divorce Involving a Business
• Child Support
• Child Custody
• Property Division
• Legal Separation
• Wills, Trust and Estate Planning
• International Family Law