– The City University of New York, J.D.
– University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., Spanish
– Supreme Court if Wisconsin
– Executive Office for Immigration Review
Attorney Alicia Armstrong is dedicated to the practice of immigration law. She received a bachelor’s degree in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Juris Doctor degree from the City University of New York.
Prior to joining Oasis Legal Group, Armstrong practiced with two Madison law firms: Lopez Law Group and Grzeca Law Group SC. In November of 2013, she founded Alicia C. Armstrong Law Office, LLC, where she sought to provide underserved communities with quality immigration representation. Being bilingual in English and Spanish allows Armstrong to effectively represent immigration clients within communities across the U.S. and around the world.
Attorney Alicia Armstrong was born in Modesto, California. Armstrong believes in making a positive impact within the local community. She has put words to action by developing a robust network of resources that benefit her immigration clients. Armstrong volunteered with several organizations, including Dane County Small Claims Clinic, Community Immigration Law Clinic, and Legal Action of WI. While in law school, Armstrong was a member of the Editor/Events Committee for the New York Law Review and a member of the Student Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild.
Attorney Alicia Armstrong combines her volunteer experiences with 16 years of working in immigration law to understand the difficulties her clients are experiencing and to provide effective representation for those who need it most.
• Business & Employment Immigration
• Family Immigration and Naturalization
• Employment Based Visas
• Permanent Residency
• Non-Immigrant Visas
• Entrepreneurs and Investors
• Diversity Visas
• Affirmative & Defensive Asylum
• Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA, T, and U Visas)
• Removal Defense
• Naturalization & Citizenship
• Student Visas
• Deffered Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• I-9 Employment Compliance